The Museum offers special Private Group Tours by appointment for up to 12 participants.
Please contact David Nelson at email@example.com or 239-263-9200 ext. 205 to schedule your tour.
The number of participants is limited to allow ample social distancing space within the group. The Museum is following all CDC guidelines to create a safe and healthy environment at the Museum. Private tours are conducted when the Museum is closed to the public, so your group has the Museum to itself.
Private Tour Details:
- Up to 12 adults allowed in a group
- Price is $15 per guest
- Private Tours Schedule: Tuesdays through Fridays between 10am and 12pm, subject to availability
- Program includes Video Introduction and Audio Guided Tour of Museum, with option of adding a Zoom-format Survivor Presentation.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own cell phone and ear buds to use the Audio Tour. Or, the Museum has tablets and disposable earbuds for visitors’ use.
- Tour Length – 60 to 90 minutes
Payment is required 5 days prior to the tour.
Cancellation Policy: In order to receive a full refund, at least 24 hours’ notice must be given.
Please allow at least two weeks in advance for booking and note that requested dates are subject to calendar availability.
Pre-visit information: Masks must be worn in the Museum for the protection of guests, volunteers and staff members. NO foods, beverages (other than water) or tobacco products are allowed in the Museum. NO FLASH Photography allowed in the Museum. Please turn cell phones OFF before entering the Museum. Thank you!