If you plan to do any online shopping this holiday season, please consider using Amazon’s AmazonSmile program. It allows shoppers to designate a non-profit of their choice to receive a percentage of the sale of many items. The Museum is listed as one of the qualifying organizations. Click here for more information. Thank you.
Each donation made this Giving Tuesday provides important support for our Educational programs, exhibits and special events. Your donation has a far-reaching impact on the SWFL students, teachers, residents and Museum visitors we serve.
Here's the impact of your donation ...
- the availability of age-appropriate Holocaust Education programs for SWFL students grades K-12 and college/university;
- the opportunity for students and teachers across seven SWFL counties to be inspired by the lessons of the Holocaust to act against bigotry, hatred and violence
- insightful Museum programs and exhibits to educate students and the public about the importance of respect for others, and the consequences of not standing up for those in need
- the preservation and sharing of the irreplaceable personal testimonies of local residents who are Holocaust Survivors and Camp Liberators
- the preservation and conservation of the important historical documents, artifacts and photographs of World War II and the Holocaust entrusted to the Museum for use in our Education programs and exhibits
- the growth and expansion of our new Museum space to better serve our SWFL community and visitors from all over the U.S. and the world
The Ripple Effect of Your Support of our Education programs ....
literally stretches from around the corner to across the world. Everyone participating in our programming leaves informed about the consequences of bigotry, hatred and violence. They also leave inspired to actively prevent these consequences.
Since 2001, the Museum's Education programs, exhibits and special events have impacted over a quarter of a million people of all ages, backgrounds and from nearly 50 countries. If each of them told only one other person of the personal impact of their new knowledge and inspiration to help others, that already enormous number of informed people at least doubles!
Thank you for considering a gift ...
We know there are other very worthy organizations asking for your support this Giving Tuesday. We hope you will consider a financial gift to the Museum to continue our programs and inspire SWFL students and visitors to take action against bigotry, hatred and violence.
Just click on the blue button below to reach the online donation form on our website. And, if your company has a Matching Gift Program, please note that on the form as well and inform your employer of your donation to the Museum.
On behalf of all of us at the Museum, and the lives your gift will touch, thank you for your support. We hope that you and your family stay safe and well as we continue through this pandemic. We look forward to seeing you soon again.